What is the Chinese astrological sign 2022? What is the animal? The 2022 Chinese astrological sign is the tiger. This animal, the tiger, is a noble but ill-tempered beast from which great achievements and great mistakes can be expected. But the Water element of 2022 softens the Tiger’s aggression, making it kinder and gentler. The year of the Black Water Tiger will be “gentle” but impulsive, full of unexpected events, mostly favorable.
When is the year of the black water tiger in the Eastern calendar?
The Year of the Tiger according to the Chinese calendar will begin on February 1, 2022 and last until January 21, 2023, as the date of the Chinese New Year is unstable and linked to the lunar cycle.
What will the year 2022 of the Black Water Tiger look like?
It will be a spirit of creativity and adventurism. In 2022, luck will favor easy adventure. Carry out, but do it consciously, considering the possible consequences.
The Tiger appreciates initiative, and if you make an effort, you will gradually realize that everything that was conceived begins to come true, and the Universe seems to be throwing you one successful match after another. But be careful, do not rely on luck alone: the Water Tiger, unlike his Fire brother, is patient and wise, and does not like fools rushing in without thinking of the consequences.
To this end, he prepares a series of tests designed to “slow down” the foolhardy. If you find yourself in such a situation, don’t despair. Gather your thoughts and face the setbacks this year will present you with a cool head, and then the Tiger will reward you. The year will be conducive to creativity and art.
The Water element, according to ancient Chinese traditions, promotes self-expression, so if you have long wanted to enroll in drawing courses or start writing a story, 2022 is ideal for such endeavors. Despite the fact that the Tiger is traditionally not considered a sign suitable for procreation, the Water element softens your character, so the year of the Black Water Tiger is ideal for creating a family.
For this sign, the strength of family ties is of great importance. But remember, even “saturated” with watery calm, the Tiger is still a wayward animal, so be prepared for the fact that 2022 will be full of surprises and shocks.
How to celebrate the year of the tiger?
As already mentioned, the Tiger is the king of the jungle, because his manners are truly royal.
The New Year’s table should be beautifully and elegantly decorated, the scrupulous Tiger prefers an orderly serving and, of the dishes, gives preference to meat delicacies.
The main rule in decorating is to adhere to a single style and give preference to natural materials.
The Tiger will also like it if the jewelry has a metallic sheen of gold and silver.
In clothing, give preference to black, grayish blue and light blue.
Avoid colorful outfits, contrasting combinations and flashy neons in your closet, these colors will annoy the owner of the year.
What to expect in 2022?
- Rat (1960, 1972, 1984, 1984, 1996, 2008, 2020). This year is definitely not yours. Tiger does not like your approach to life, so it will obstruct new beginnings. While others are at risk, do not experiment, it is better to pay due attention to your affairs, because there are probably those that you put on the back burner.
- Ox (1961, 1973, 1985, 1997, 2009, 2021). The Year of the Tiger promises to be difficult for you and full of surprises, mostly unpleasant ones. Take your time to run towards the target with horns forward. Think well about your actions and luck will smile on you.
- Tiger(1962, 1974, 1986, 1986, 1998, 2010) – Bark! This year, the stars are definitely on your side: all your efforts will be successful, so we recommend that you take on big things and do what you really want to do.
- Cat or Rabbit (1963, 1975, 1987, 1999, 2011) You won’t be too happy with the changes this year will bring, but in time you’ll be able to handle it. The quiet lifestyle you are used to will be affected, but think about it, is that always a bad thing?
- Dragon (1964, 1976, 1988, 1988, 2000, 2012). You’re in luck. The year of the tiger is going to be wild and you will love it. Change, new opportunities: this is everything that ignites fire in your blood. You can do it and find a way to fly to the top.
- Snake(1965, 1977, 1989, 2001, 2012). Not all changes in life are good for us, but a lesson can be learned from every event, and the Snake knows this better than anyone. 2022 will be an exhausting year, but while not all changes will be for the better, the experience you learn from them will serve you faithfully in the years to come.
- Horse (1966, 1978, 1990, 1990, 2002, 2014). You know it’s time to change something in your life, but for some reason you do nothing. The Year of the Tiger is the time for a change. Take action, otherwise the Tiger will punish you for indecision.
- Sheep or goat(1967, 1979, 1979, 1991, 2003, 2015). You do not like the spirit of revolution in the air. The Year of the Tiger for you will be marked by problems in your personal life. Perhaps your partner, getting carried away by the changes that came with the start of the new year, will forget about you or push you into the background. Do not be discouraged and try to mend your relationship by patiently calculating every step.
- Monkey (1968, 1980, 1992, 1992, 2004, 2016) – so many interesting things are happening and you love it! Life in the Year of the Tiger for you will turn into an exciting TV series, but, getting carried away by the problems of the heroes around you, don’t forget about your own destiny.
- Rooster (1969, 1981, 1981, 1993, 2005, 2017). The year of the tiger will be hard for you. And let the difficulties that come your way be on your shoulder, this will not make 2022 any less exhausting. Take care of your health and finances, failure may come from an unexpected quarter.
- Dog (1958, 1970, 1982, 1994, 2006, 2018). You are in your element. You may have an opportunity to help your neighbor at the expense of yourself. Consider whether you are ready to make such a sacrifice. And yet, if you decide to, it will bring you happiness.
- Boar(1959, 1971, 1983, 1983, 1995, 2007). Although you may find it difficult at first, you will adapt. Accept with generosity the changes that the Tiger gives you, treating them philosophically.
What the Year of the Tiger promises for children born at this time.
Children born under the sign of the Black Water Tiger are endowed with natural charm and intuition. These people quickly become the soul of the company and easily find a common language with others, although when they feel threatened they can stand up for themselves. Discernment, determination and curiosity help them achieve success in study and work, and a rich inner world and a penchant for creativity bring versatility to their personalities.